What does the future look like for employee networks? In this full day session we will explore how employee networks are evolving to provide more value to both the business and the network members they support. We will also look at how the leadership of these groups is changing, what might leaders of the future look like and how will they be selected?
The session will focus on the following themes:
- What does the evolution of employee networks look like?
- What is the future for leaders of employee networks (and who will these be?)
- What practical steps can employee network leaders take to help evolve their current networks?
- How are organisations finding their future network leaders?
- What resources, tools and support do employee networks need to successfully evolve?
- How can organisations champion employee networks?
- How can employee network leaders engage the wider organisation with the business benefit of their network?
- How can organisations look to develop future networks?
Expert speakers and panellists to be announced.
09:00 – 09:30: Attendees arrive and register
09:30 – 10:00: Keynote and introductions from HSBC and Radius
10:00 – 11.30: Panel debate on the future of Employee Networks
11:30 – 11.45: Break
11:45 – 12:15: Icebreakers for attendees
12:15 – 13:15: Workshop following on from debate
13:15 – 14:15: Lunch
14:15 – 15:30: Workshop including collaboration scenarios
15:30 – 15:45: Break
15:45 – 16:15: Session close
16:15 – 17:30: Networking drinks
Please reserve you place via RSVP. Attendees must be employee network leads or sponsors. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, with a maximum of two places per organisation for non-Radius member organisations.
Employee Network Leaders Summit
Our summits allow chairs and sponsors of employee network groups to focus on key strategic challenges. These sessions provide a space to develop network strategy, share best practice and the opportunity to build business networks amongst peers.